Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 255 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a small bowl.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and frothy, about 3 minutes. Add chocolate milk, sugar, coconut, and oats; beat until thoroughly combined, about 2 minutes. Slowly add flour mixture to the bowl and beat together until no lumps remain in batter.
- Scoop batter into muffin cups, filling each 2/3 of the way full. Sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top of each muffin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool, about 25 minutes, before transferring to a serving plate.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 255 calories; 8.7 g fat; 40 g carbohydrates; 5.9 g protein; 64 mg cholesterol; 134 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1