Fruit Soup (Fruchtsuppe)
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 300 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place prunes and water in a large saucepan and let rest in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
- Cook prunes in same saucepan with soaking water over medium heat, covered, 1 hour, until soft. Let cool.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook apples until soft, about 20 minutes.
- Reserve prune water and remove pits from prunes. Puree pitted prunes with cooking water in a food processor or blender until smooth. Combine prune puree and cooked apple in a large saucepan with the cinnamon stick. Combine the potato flour with the half-and-half and stir into fruit mixture. Bring to a boil, then stir in sugar. Reduce heat to medium-low, stir in grape juice and raisins, and partially cover. Let simmer until thoroughly heated, then remove from heat.
- Chill 2 hours in refrigerator before serving.
Per Serving: 300 calories; 9.6 g fat; 54.1 g carbohydrates; 3.5 g protein; 30 mg cholesterol; 36 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2