Ingredients24 m servings 845
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until softened and translucent, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Combine black beans with cooked onion and garlic in a bowl. Place tortilla bowls into serving bowls; spoon bean mixture into tortilla bowls.
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium-low heat; crack eggs onto skillet and cook to desired doneness, about 4 minutes for medium. Place eggs on black bean mixture; sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Cook each bowl in the microwave until cheese is melted, 30 to 45 seconds. Top with avocado and sour cream.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 845 calories; 44.7 76.9 38 415 1177 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Used this more for inspiration than a recipe to follow. Made my own tortilla bowls. Let everyone choose their own toppings from shredded cheese, diced fresh tomatoes, sliced avocado, sour cream...
I made this for a Mother's Day breakfast and it was a big hit! I really enjoyed making it.