Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients24 m servings 658
Original recipe yields 2 servings (1 crust)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Cook asparagus until bright green and still crisp, 1 to 2 minutes. Drain asparagus and rinse under cold water to stop cooking. Pat dry with a towel.
- Stir mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and dry mustard together in a bowl.
- Beat egg whites in a glass, metal, or ceramic bowl until stiff peaks form, 2 to 4 minutes; fold into mayonnaise mixture.
- Place pre-baked pizza crust onto a baking sheet, arrange asparagus on crust, and spoon mayonnaise mixture on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I put the pre-baked pizza crust in the oven to crisp the top lightly so it does not get soggy when toppings are added.
- Sometimes I will top the whole thing with Cheddar cheese if I want a cheesier product.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 658 calories; 49.6 39.8 17.2 32 860 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1