Corn and Asparagus Casserole
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 242 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat a baking dish with butter; spread creamed corn on top. Sift flour, sugar, salt, and pepper evenly over corn. Pour evaporated milk and eggs on top. Fold asparagus into egg mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until beginning to set, about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over asparagus mixture; bake until Cheddar cheese is melted, casserole is fully set, and edges are lightly browned, about 5 minutes more.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 242 calories; 14.7 g fat; 22.2 g carbohydrates; 8.6 g protein; 98 mg cholesterol; 909 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1