Corn and Asparagus Casserole
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 242
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat a baking dish with butter; spread creamed corn on top. Sift flour, sugar, salt, and pepper evenly over corn. Pour evaporated milk and eggs on top. Fold asparagus into egg mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until beginning to set, about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over asparagus mixture; bake until Cheddar cheese is melted, casserole is fully set, and edges are lightly browned, about 5 minutes more.
You might also like
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 242 calories; 14.7 22.2 8.6 98 909 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1