Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients38 m servings 82
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Bring 1/2 inch water to a boil in a saucepan. Add asparagus, cover, and steam until tender, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Spread a thin layer of butter onto each bread slice. Cut bread into cubes.
- Stir cream of mushroom soup, processed cheese food, and 2/3 of buttered bread cubes together in a bowl; stir in asparagus. Transfer asparagus mixture to a 9x13-inch baking dish; top with remaining bread cubes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bread is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 82 calories; 5 6.4 3.1 10 332 Full nutrition