Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 351
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange chicken in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Layer asparagus over chicken.
- Melt margarine in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and mushrooms; cook and stir until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Add cream of mushroom soup, Cheddar cheese, evaporated milk, soy sauce, pimento peppers, flavor enhancer, black pepper, and hot pepper sauce; stir until smooth. Pour mixture over asparagus; top with almonds.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 351 calories; 24.2 10.5 24.1 65 1030 Full nutrition