Cinnamon Sugar Snap Peas
Ingredients9 m servings 81 cals
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Toss sugar snap peas with olive oil in a bowl and in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle more olive oil on top; season with salt and pepper. Combine cinnamon and sugar together in a small bowl; sprinkle onto sugar snap peas.
- Cook in the preheated oven until sugar snap peas are lightly browned and sugar has caramelized, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- A stoneware bar pan works great for this recipe.
- I use an oil sprayer (such as Misto®) for the olive oil, as I find I use less and get a more uniform coating.
- I used an 8-ounce package of fresh sugar snaps, but it would be very easy to double or triple the recipe, if desired.
Per Serving: 81 calories; 2.4 g fat; 11.1 g carbohydrates; 2.8 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 160 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I already had some cinnamon mixed with sugar that I always used on my cinnamon toast. It worked very nicely. Wonderful idea, putting it on sugar snap peas, though I think next time I will use ...