Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 12 m servings 105 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 salads)
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Add asparagus; boil for 1 minute. Add snow peas to asparagus, boil for 1 minute more. Drain and pat dry.
- Transfer asparagus and snow peas to a large bowl. Add radishes, scallions, and dill; toss salad gently to combine.
- Whisk oil, sugar, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl; pour over salad and toss to coat. Set aside at room temperature to allow flavors to blend; about 1 hour. Drizzle lime juice over salad; toss gently until combined.
- Cook's Notes:
- Some or all of the green asparagus can be substituted with white asparagus, if desired.
- Salad can be set aside in refrigerator instead of at room temperature to allow flavors to blend, if desired, by refrigerating for at least 3 hours and letting stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 105 calories; 7.2 g fat; 8.7 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 298 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1