Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients12 h 12 m servings 184
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 pops)
- Heat sugar and 1/2 cup water in a saucepan over low heat; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in almond extract.
- Pour pineapple orange concentrate and limeade concentrate into a large pitcher; stir in 1 1/2 cups water. Stir in dark rum, light rum, and almond simple syrup.
- Place 1 pineapple tidbit and 1 maraschino cherry half in the bottom of each ice pop mold. Pour in rum mixture and freeze for at least 12 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You may use Torani ® Almond Orgeat Syrup in place of the almond simple syrup in this recipe, if desired.
- Boozy pops take longer to freeze than regular pops.
Per Serving: 184 calories; 0.1 39.7 0.3 0 3 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1