Spicy Brussels Sprout Chips
Ingredients40 m servings 111 cals
- Place a rack in the top third of the oven and preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix olive oil, Dijon mustard, sea salt, and red pepper flakes in a large bowl to make sauce.
- Trim the stems of the Brussels sprouts to release outermost leaves, about 5 leaves from each sprout. Reserve cores to roast another time. Place leaves in the bowl of sauce; toss with your fingers until all the leaves are evenly coated. Spread leaves on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast leaves in the preheated oven until wilted and lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Transfer any crispy leaves to a serving plate and continue roasting, removing crispy leaves at 5-minute intervals, until all leaves are crispy, about 10 minutes more.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 111 calories; 7.1 g fat; 10.7 g carbohydrates; 3.9 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 185 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
Our family loves these and I have made these many times. I get two full cookie sheets of leaves from an 18 oz bag of sprouts. It takes 30 minutes to get the leaves off but its well worth it. The...
Yum! I didn't change anything and this came out great. I recommend getting larger brussel sprouts so you get more leaves to work with!
Wonderful! I like spicy so added more red peppers. Also after 15 minutes, I found they didn't crisp so I turned the oven up to 400 and they immediately browned. Husband said its his new favor...
I was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes so I have been trying to find snacking substitutions. I was skeptical at first about swapping my potato chips for crispy and spicy Brussel sprout le...
was pretty good but didnt turn out any wheres near picture. plan on trying again but using toaster oven,
yummy!! kinda a pain in the behind, but so good!! even my brussels sprouts hating hubby liked them
Loved it! I'm trying to increase the amount of vegetables I eat per day. This was a really good recipe. I ate the leftovers as snacks while watching a moving. :-)