Ingredients3 h 5 m servings < 1
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Mix salt and sriracha hot sauce together in a small bowl. Spread mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and turn off the heat; let sit in the oven without opening the door, about 3 hours. Stir salt mixture, breaking up any clumps. If not completely dry, repeat the process and check after 1 hour.
- Place dry salt mixture in a food processor and pulse for a few seconds until clumps are gone.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: < 1 calories; 0 0 0 0 486 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This gets 10 stars! I tried the store-bought version of Sriracha salt and loved it, but ran out. I figured I could make my own to make do, since I can't buy any in my area. It doesn't matter. It...
So easy & the sriracha gives just the right amount of flavor. Really good on anything. If you're a watermelon salter, like me, try it.