Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 280
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread potato slices out on baking sheet. Coat with olive oil and salt.
- Bake potatoes in the preheated oven until tops are golden and edges are crispy, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Layer baked potatoes with Cheddar cheese; continue baking until cheese is melted, 5 to 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 280 calories; 10.9 37.5 9 20 1293 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1