Delicious Low-Carb Almond Flour Pancakes
Ingredients14 m servings 340
- Whisk water, almond flour, vegetable oil, cream, baking powder, and vanilla extract together in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cook in the microwave on high until gooey batter forms, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Let batter rest until cooled slightly, 1 to 2 minutes. Whisk in egg until well-blended.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 4 to 5 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cook's Note:
- The contents of the pancake will remain slightly gooey inside when cooked.
- More than one pancake can be made by doubling or tripling the ingredients.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 340 calories; 31.8 4.6 9.9 206 184 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Put the egg in to begin with, skip the microwave, double the dry ingredients, use coconut oil, vanilla almond milk vs cream, cook like a crepe in a 10" frypan on about 4/10 heat, cut in quarters...
These were very thin and had little crater-like indentations. My batter thickened in the microwave at the 2 minute mark. I used 2 T. batter per pancake which made 4 in all. I could not cook them...
I didn't have all of the ingredients. So I substituted. I used wheat flour, almond milk, half and half, coconut oil and almond extract. After I microwaved, it was lumpy almost like oatmeal. They...