Ingredients4 h 50 m servings 584
- Soak cashews in a bowl with water to cover, 3 hours to overnight; drain.
- Mix almonds, pecans, dates, 2 teaspoons coconut oil, cocoa powder, and salt together in the bowl of a food processor until finely ground and beginning to form a paste, 1 to 3 minutes. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate crust until ready to use.
- Process cashews in the bowl of a food processor until finely ground. Add banana, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla extract; blend until combined. Add 3/4 cup coconut oil in a thin stream through the feed tube while processor is running until smooth, thin filling forms. Pour filling into crust and place in the refrigerator until set, at least 4 hours.
- Place chopped chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Heat coconut milk in a saucepan until near boiling; pour over chocolate. Whisk until smooth glaze forms. Pour over cake and refrigerate until set, at least 30 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- Chopped vegan dark chocolate can be substituted with vegan dark chocolate chips, if desired.
Per Serving: 584 calories; 47.1 39.2 10.1 < 1 270 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This turned out amazing!!i didn’t have quite as many bananas to use and didn’t have vegan chocolate so I used the coconut milk with cacao and coconut sugar. I had to actually use 1/2 cup of the ...
Made it yesterday for my husband's birthday and he loved it! He said it is better than cheesecake.