Peach Tartlets with Apricot Glaze
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients32 m servings 185
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 tartlets)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut each sheet of puff pastry into nine 3-inch squares. Dab a small amount of apricot preserves into the center of each square. Fan 3 slices of peach over the preserves, leaving a slim border of pastry exposed. Spoon a small amount of apricot preserves over the peach slices.
- Bake in the preheated oven, 1 baking sheet at a time, until puff pastry turns golden, about 10 minutes.
- Thin remaining apricot preserves with 2 teaspoons hot water in a small bowl to make a glaze.
- Spoon some of the glaze over each baked tartlet. Return to the oven and bake until tartlets are golden brown, about 2 minute more. Repeat with second baking sheet. Cool tartlets on a wire rack before serving, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 185 calories; 10.4 21.5 2.1 0 74 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
The quickest dessert I've ever made ! And it is so yummy. I happen to usually have puff pastry in my freezer and couple of kinds of jam in the fridge. So this is going to be my go to recipe when...