Peach Tartlets with Apricot Glaze
Ingredients32 m servings 185
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut each sheet of puff pastry into nine 3-inch squares. Dab a small amount of apricot preserves into the center of each square. Fan 3 slices of peach over the preserves, leaving a slim border of pastry exposed. Spoon a small amount of apricot preserves over the peach slices.
- Bake in the preheated oven, 1 baking sheet at a time, until puff pastry turns golden, about 10 minutes.
- Thin remaining apricot preserves with 2 teaspoons hot water in a small bowl to make a glaze.
- Spoon some of the glaze over each baked tartlet. Return to the oven and bake until tartlets are golden brown, about 2 minute more. Repeat with second baking sheet. Cool tartlets on a wire rack before serving, about 10 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 185 calories; 10.4 21.5 2.1 0 74 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
The quickest dessert I've ever made ! And it is so yummy. I happen to usually have puff pastry in my freezer and couple of kinds of jam in the fridge. So this is going to be my go to recipe when...
Lovely!! I used a bit too much jam and it spread all over the pastry. So, I advise following the amounts written to make sure they have that border. Otherwise, you'll need a knife and fork to ea...
Delicious and easy and a lovely presentation. Per some comments, I used very scant apricot jam on each tartlet. And horrors, just before making I discovered someone ate my fresh peaches! I used ...
Family enjoyed it. Thinking I have to learn the balance of jam vs the delicious juice dripping from the baked peaches so that the phyllo remains crisp and flaky. I usually don't bake pastry item...