Ingredients1 h 7 m servings 387
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until potatoes are very soft, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add milk, butter, and garlic. Blend potatoes until creamy with an electric mixer. Divide mashed potatoes among bowls.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add sausage; cook until warmed through, 2 to 3 minutes. Add chopped asparagus, corn, and broccoli florets. Pour in broth; cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are almost cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Scoop 1 cup of broth out of the skillet into a small bowl. Whisk in flour until smooth. Pour broth mixture back into skillet. Stir until a thickened gravy forms, about 5 minutes.
- Serve sausage mixture and gravy over mashed potatoes. Season with black pepper.
- Cook's Note:
- Repeat step 4 until gravy is desired thickness.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 387 calories; 20.4 42.2 14.4 32 952 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
It’s good but make sure you make it for more than one person. It’s gets old fast.
This was a good comfort meal...I made it exactly as written. Needed just a little more "pop", so I added more pepper to the leftovers and a tad more salt. Maybe adding some red pepper flakes w...
I made this recipe as written. My wife and I both enjoyed this and I will definitely make this again. Being we enjoy food a little on the spicy side I will probably add some red pepper flake nex...