Scrambled Eggs, Cheese, and Avocado Tortilla Bowl
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients18 m servings 691
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 large bowl)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Press tortilla into a tortilla shell mold or oven-proof bowl.
- Whisk eggs, milk, and butter together in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir in Mexican cheese blend.
- Bake tortilla in the preheated oven until crispy and brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Cool slightly before transferring from mold to serving dish, about 2 minutes.
- Cook egg mixture in the microwave until set, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove egg mixture from the microwave and stir gently with a fork. Cook in the microwave until fully set, about 30 seconds more.
- Place cooked eggs in tortilla bowl; top with avocado, salsa, paprika, and salt.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute butter with margarine, if desired.
- Any kind of milk can be used for this recipe.
Per Serving: 691 calories; 43.2 51.1 29.2 410 1575 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made this for lunch. I used white cheddar for the cheese. It was a good combination of flavors. I'll make again!