Ingredients8 h 24 m servings 298
- Whisk scallions, pear, dark soy sauce, sesame oil, 1 tablespoon mirin, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, garlic, lime juice, ginger, black pepper, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl; pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add beef; coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Transfer beef slices from marinade to preheated grill, reserving marinade; cook until no longer pink in the center, about 3 minutes per side. Place beef in a serving dish.
- Place marinade in a saucepan with soy sauce, water, gochujang, 1 teaspoon brown sugar, and 1 teaspoon mirin. Bring to a boil and cook until thickened to sauce consistency, 3 to 5 minutes. Pour sauce over beef.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 298 calories; 16.8 14.3 21.4 49 1942 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I've had a few Korean bulkoki recipes. This one is a keeper. Forgot the pears and still was excellent. Served with edamame and jasmine rice. Wow the sauce was delicious
This is NOT traditional Bulgogi and did not enjoy at all. I will stick to another recipe on here. Nothing about it did I like. Followed recipe to a "T"