Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 9 m servings 148
Original recipe yields 56 servings (14 cups)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Spread sunflower seeds on 1 baking sheet. Spread hazelnuts on the another baking sheet.
- Toast sunflower seeds and hazelnuts in the preheated oven until they start to turn golden brown and become fragrant, 10 to 15 minutes. Chop hazelnuts into smaller pieces.
- Combine sunflower seeds, hazelnuts, oats, flour, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir honey, butter, sorghum syrup, and vanilla extract together in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until butter is melted and mixture is bubbling, 3 to 5 minutes. Pour over oat mixture and mix well to combine. Spread granola evenly on the baking sheets.
- Bake 1 baking sheet at a time in the preheated oven until granola is golden, about 9 minutes. Remove from oven, stir, and continue baking, about 9 minutes more. Repeat with second baking sheet.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Sorghum is a rich and sweet syrup that is made from the sorghum plant, which looks like a cross between corn and cane sugar. It's amazingly delicious, and somewhat resembles the taste of molasses.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 148 calories; 7.6 17.7 3.8 4 76 Full nutrition