Ingredients40 m servings 174
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 1 baking sheet.
- Whisk sorghum flour, millet flour, tapioca starch, baking powder, xanthan gum, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until there are no large pieces left.
- Mix milk, egg, and vinegar together in a small bowl. Pour over flour and butter mixture; stir until dough comes together.
- Dust a flat work surface with rice flour. Roll dough out to 1/2-inch thickness; cut into 15 biscuits with a biscuit cutter. Arrange biscuits on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the tops are golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 174 calories; 7.2 23.7 3.8 30 559 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These biscuits turned out pretty good. I used my own flour blend, and instead of vinegar I used buttermilk powder. I got sixteen biscuits and had them with gf gravy. Yum!
These are nice biscuits. They were soft yet held up to biscuits and gravy as well as being buttered and jammed. The texture is more cake-like than a dough. They are pretty good on their own. I d...