Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 35 m servings 257
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 loaf)
- Whisk agave syrup into warm water in a small bowl; add yeast. Let stand until yeast softens and begins to form a creamy foam, about 5 minutes. Whisk in eggs and oil.
- Combine quinoa flour, sorghum flour, tapioca starch, salt, and xanthan gum in the bowl of a stand mixer. With the mixer running on low speed, pour in yeast mixture. Mix until dough is smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Add sunflower seeds; mix until incorporated.
- Line an 8 1/2x4 1/2-inch loaf pan with parchment paper; pour in dough. Cover with plastic wrap. Let rise in a warm, draft-free space, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake loaf in the preheated oven until browned and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 210 degrees F (99 degrees C), 50 to 60 minutes.
- Invert loaf onto a wire rack and cool completely, about 1 hour, before slicing.
Per Serving: 257 calories; 8.7 36.6 8.4 46 103 Full nutrition
How much yeast is in a package of yeast?
Can I freeze dough and then bake it later?
I want my bread loaves to have a thicker crust. What can I do?
Ask Your Question