Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 279
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 9 cups of a muffin tin; place tin on a baking sheet.
- Divide croissant cubes evenly among greased muffin cups. Press strawberries into and on top of the cubes.
- Beat cream cheese, white sugar, milk, egg, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl until smooth. Pour over each muffin cup slowly until croissant cubes and strawberries are fully soaked.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and evenly browned, 30 to 40 minutes. Cool in the muffin tin for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, about 30 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- You should have about 5 1/2 cups of croissant cubes. If using fresh croissants, spread cubes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and toast them in the preheated oven to dry them out, about 5 minutes.
- Substitute frozen strawberries (thawed) for the fresh if preferred.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 279 calories; 14.5 31.8 5.6 65 380 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
overall very good. There was something that didn't add up with the recipe and the "how to make" video. But I modified from what I saw on the video when making this recipe. Recipe states to chop ...
Just ate these delish little cups! Hubby and I loved them! Mine didn't look quite as pretty, but after powder sugar looked good. I used all 8oz. of cream cheese by error......still wonderfu...
Make it, but used frozen (defrosted) strawberries since I didn't have any fresh ones - everyone loved it. It's not too sweet and the powder sugar on top makes a big difference in the taste. Th...