Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 435
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Spread an even layer of mayonnaise on one side of each slice of bread. Place 6 slices of bread mayonnaise-side down in a single layer at the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly toasted, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven and top each slice of bread with 1 slice of Cheddar cheese. Cover with 6 more slices of bread, mayonnaise-side up.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bread is lightly toasted, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1/4 of the shredded Cheddar cheese on top. Arrange slices of ham on top; cover with another 1/4 of the shredded Cheddar cheese. Repeat with bacon slices, covering with another 1/4 of the shredded Cheddar cheese. Arrange last 6 slices of bread, mayonnaise-side up, on top.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl. Pour evenly over bread in the casserole dish. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese on top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 30 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil and continue baking until cheese is bubbly and golden, 5 to 10 minutes more.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 435 calories; 27.4 22 25.5 186 1085 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
One bite in and Hubby said I could make this again. I only made 1 small change. I used both sharp Cheddar and Swiss cheese. Awesome!
This was delicious. I used turkey peppered bacon and a mix of shredded cheddar and jack cheese. I dont know if the recipe submitted intended them to be able to be eaten out of hand as a sandw...
This is a great recipe. I made it for a potluck with tomato soup and came home with an empty dish! It's time consuming, but not difficult at all. I used less bacon and crumbled it on the first...