Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients11 m servings 488
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat about 4 inches of oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fry pork belly squares in batches until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Heat about 4 inches of oil in another large saucepan to 425 degrees F (218 degrees C).
- Fry pork belly squares in batches a second time until skin "pops," 30 seconds to 1 minute. Drain on fresh paper towels.
- Cook's Note:
- These can be put in the refrigerator and reheated in the oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until sizzling.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 488 calories; 52.1 0 5.3 41 18 Full nutrition