Banana Almond Chocolate Chip Muffins
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 257
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with liners.
- Mix gluten-free flour, protein powder, baking soda, cacao powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Place mashed bananas, turbinado sugar, melted butter, and egg in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment; beat on medium speed until well-blended and airy. Add flour mixture; mix until batter is evenly moistened. Stir in chocolate chips and sliced almonds.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin tin, filling each liner 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Let muffins cool on wire rack before serving, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If the batter is too thick, thin it with a little coconut milk or creamer.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 257 calories; 11.8 34.6 6.3 40 341 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1