Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients42 m servings 45 cals
Original recipe yields 72 servings (6 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups hot water, chia seeds, and flax seeds in a blender; let soak, about 10 minutes. Blend mixture on high until combined, about 1 minute.
- Combine millet flour, raw sugar, cacao powder, tofu, 1/2 cup warm water, agave syrup, 1/2 cup cacao nibs, almond meal, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Fold in raspberries. Pour blended mixture over flour mixture; mix until batter is combined.
- Scoop batter out onto baking sheets. Top each scoop with a few cacao nibs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm, about 12 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool.
- Cook's Notes:
- I use a Blendtec® blender for this recipe.
- I make this recipe without the tofu at times, it's just as good with or without the tofu.
Per Serving: 45 calories; 1.6 g fat; 6.9 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 53 mg sodium. Full nutrition