Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 48 m servings 154 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 4-ounce servings)
- Soak skewers in a bowl or water for at least 30 minutes. Drain water.
- Trim the tough outer layer from the beef heart on a work surface using a fillet knife. Cut beef into 1/2-inch wide strips.
- Whisk mustard, steak sauce, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and rosemary together in a bowl and pour into a resealable plastic bag (such as Ziploc(R)). Add beef skewers, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove beef from marinade and discard marinade. Thread beef onto skewers.
- Cook beef skewers on the preheated grill until well browned and firm to the touch, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Cook's Note:
- The beef heart has many little segments that can naturally be divided into bite-sized pieces. Just cut into 1/2-inch wide strips to the best of your ability.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 154 calories; 7 g fat; 1.2 g carbohydrates; 20.5 g protein; 150 mg cholesterol; 147 mg sodium. Full nutrition