Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients36 m servings 100
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Beat sugar and margarine together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat eggs into the margarine mixture. Add matzo cake meal, orange juice, potato starch, and salt; mix until smooth dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop teaspoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are light brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Cookies can be frozen for up to a month.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 100 calories; 5.5 12.6 1 9 103 Full nutrition