Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 305 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine cottage cheese, eggs, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl; beat until blended.
- Wet matzo crackers so they are moist but not soggy.
- Place a little tomato sauce in the bottom of an 8-inch square pan. Top with 1 sheet of matzo, 1/3 of the cottage cheese mixture, 1/3 of the tomato sauce, and a 1/3 of the Muenster cheese. Repeat layers twice more, ending with Muenster cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and golden, 45 to 50 minutes. Remove lasagna from oven and let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Cook's Note:
- You can replace the Muenster cheese with shredded mozzarella cheese or pizza cheese.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 305 calories; 16.5 g fat; 16.7 g carbohydrates; 22.3 g protein; 109 mg cholesterol; 803 mg sodium. Full nutrition