Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 148
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch casserole dish)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease a casserole dish lightly with cooking spray.
- Pierce eggplant several times with a fork and place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Roast in the preheated oven until tender, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool until easily handled, about 10 minutes. Peel eggplant and coarsely chop flesh. Place eggplant pieces in a large bowl.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, green bell pepper, and pine nuts; cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes. Mix onion mixture into eggplant in the bowl. Season with salt and black pepper. Stir in eggs. Add matzo meal; toss gently to combine.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 35 minutes.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 148 calories; 4.6 24.3 5.6 46 460 Full nutrition