Ingredients1 h 9 m servings 358
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix strawberry cake mix, water, eggs, and oil together in a bowl using an electric mixer on low speed. Increase speed to medium and mix batter for 2 minutes. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean, 24 to 27 minutes.
- Poke holes all over the cake using the handle of a wooden spoon. Pour sweetened condensed milk over cake, letting it seep into the holes. Cool cake to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- Pour thawed strawberries over cake, letting juices seep into the holes. Cover cake with whipped topping. Refrigerate.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 358 calories; 16 50.8 4.5 46 247 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I just made this twice in the past week! Definitely a great recipe. I did change it up the last time but not because it needed help, it is great the way it is. I had a container of sweetened ...
no changes to the recipe and I will definitely make it again