Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 10 m servings 354
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 bowls)
- Combine oats and 2/3 cup almond milk in a bowl; refrigerate until oats have absorbed the liquid, 8 hours to overnight.
- Combine oats-almond milk mixture, remaining almond milk, banana, 1 cup blueberries, vanilla extract, and maple syrup in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into 2 bowls and top with coconut, 1 tablespoon blueberries, and chia seeds.
- Cook's Note:
- Agave nectar can be used in place of the maple syrup, if desired.
- Substitute 1/2 vanilla bean (scraped) for the vanilla extract, if desired.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 6.5 68.7 7.6 0 118 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This my first smoothie bowl and I loved it! Easy to make and it tasted great.