Ingredients8 h 10 m servings 354
- Combine oats and 2/3 cup almond milk in a bowl; refrigerate until oats have absorbed the liquid, 8 hours to overnight.
- Combine oats-almond milk mixture, remaining almond milk, banana, 1 cup blueberries, vanilla extract, and maple syrup in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into 2 bowls and top with coconut, 1 tablespoon blueberries, and chia seeds.
- Cook's Note:
- Agave nectar can be used in place of the maple syrup, if desired.
- Substitute 1/2 vanilla bean (scraped) for the vanilla extract, if desired.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 6.5 68.7 7.6 0 118 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
My daughter loves smoothie bowls but sometimes I try ones I know she's not too crazy about. This one she liked quite a bit. The only thing I did differently is that I didn't use the vanilla or ...
This my first smoothie bowl and I loved it! Easy to make and it tasted great.
Delicious and easy. I added a scoop of collagen peptides to it, which adds a little more protein and its good for the skin, hair, nail, and joint support.
Delicious and so healthy! I added 2 tbsp of coconut flakes into the blender and sliced half of a banana to throw on top. I also added granola to give each bite some crunch. Definitely making thi...
This was very yummy and filling. I omitted the coconut since I didn't have any. Still delicious. My daughter enjoyed it too.
Super tasty!!! I love how much fiber is in this meal to start my day healthy!