Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients33 m servings 128 cals
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine oats, flax seeds, hemp seeds, whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and cinnamon in a bowl. Mix bananas, butter, brown sugar, agave nectar, egg, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl; stir into oats mixture until batter is just mixed. Fold chocolate chips into batter. Drop batter by the spoonful onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges of cookies are beginning to crisp, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Dried cherries and cranberries can be added if you like. Use yogurt if you do not have ripe banana. Over-ripe bananas are better!
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 128 calories; 7.3 g fat; 15 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 14 mg cholesterol; 69 mg sodium. Full nutrition