Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 18 m servings 276 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 8-inch square baking dish)
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; saute onion, carrots, and parsley until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Add zucchini and saute until zucchini is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Butter a baking dish. Heat a kettle or pot of water to boiling.
- Beat eggs, cream, and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl; stir in zucchini mixture. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Place a clean kitchen towel in the bottom of a roasting pan. Arrange the baking dish on top of the towel and pour boiling water halfway up the sides of the baking dish, creating a water bath.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and set, about 45 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 276 calories; 21.3 g fat; 12 g carbohydrates; 11.4 g protein; 192 mg cholesterol; 321 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
If you are overrun with zucchini as I am, have I found a recipe for you. This is one of the best zucchini recipes I have found in a long time. It's delicious. I didn't saute the zucchini very...