Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 80 cals
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 pieces)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Whisk milk, eggs, and oil together in a small bowl until smooth.
- Whisk rice flour, brown sugar, and baking powder together in a large bowl. Add milk mixture; mix under batter is well-combined and creamy. Pour batter into baking dish. Sprinkle cranberries and pecans on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm, about 1 hour 10 minutes. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool, about 30 minutes. Cut into 48 pieces.
- Cook's Note:
- Make sure you do not use a hand mixer, which will create too many air bubbles in the cake batter.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 80 calories; 3 g fat; 12.3 g carbohydrates; 1.4 g protein; 9 mg cholesterol; 39 mg sodium. Full nutrition