Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 70 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (2 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix garbanzo bean flour, sorghum flour, rice bran, water, Italian seasoning, vegetable oil, baking powder, honey, and salt together in a bowl until smooth dough forms, adding more garbanzo bean flour as needed to roll.
- Place dough on work surface between 2 sheets of parchment paper. Roll dough out to 1/8-inch thickness using a rolling pin. Remove top layer of parchment paper; cut dough using a 2-inch biscuit cutter and place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- These are not crispy, but they will hold a dip!
Per Serving: 70 calories; 3.1 g fat; 10.2 g carbohydrates; 2.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 112 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1