Ingredients50 m servings 102 cals
- Combine garbanzo bean flour, Parmesan cheese, dill, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Stir in 1 1/2 cups water and 3 tablespoons olive oil. Set dough aside to rest, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a large pizza pan with remaining olive oil.
- Mix remaining 1/2 cup water into dough; turn out onto prepared pizza pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until top is golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 102 calories; 5.9 g fat; 9.3 g carbohydrates; 3.6 g protein; 1 mg cholesterol; 215 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
A savoury farinata to add to your bread alternatives. This indeed is delicious with dips and spreads and holds up to being handled. I made a half batch and needed 15 minutes to cook. Toast your ...
This is my second time making this and this time I added a full bundle of spinach and 10 mins to the baking time. Delicious!