Cashew and Red Bell Pepper Dressing for Kale
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 16 m servings 307
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Rinse cashews and soak in a jar with enough water to cover for at least 6 hours.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic; cook and stir until fragrant but not browned, about 1 minute.
- Place soaked cashews, red bell pepper, lemon juice, sriracha hot sauce, 1 tablespoon water, nutritional yeast, and salt in a blender. Scrape cooked garlic and olive oil mixture into blender. Blend until smooth and creamy dressing forms, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Toss kale together with dressing in a large bowl until evenly coated.
- Cook's Note:
- Cashews can be boiled for 15 minutes instead of soaking them for 6 hours, if desired.
Per Serving: 307 calories; 23.2 20.8 8.5 0 1356 Full nutrition