Ingredients50 m servings 174
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine almond flour, dates, cherries, walnuts, chia seeds, baking soda, and sea salt in a large bowl; whisk to blend. Add coconut oil, egg, maple syrup, and vanilla extract; blend well with a spoon or fork until dough comes together.
- Scoop dough onto prepared baking sheets with a small cookie scoop.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, about 15 minutes. Turn off oven and let cookies sit with oven door closed, about 10 minutes more. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use dates and dried cherries with no sugar added.
- Omit maple syrup for the Paleo or "Whole 30" version of these cookies.
Per Serving: 174 calories; 13 12.3 3.8 8 67 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Excellent recipe! I did lower the temperature to 325 and increase the cooking time to 25 minutes so that I could just leave the oven on and bake a second batch. Will definitely be baking these a...
These are good - a nice healthy alternative to white flour/sugar cookies. I omitted the maple syrup, but added in some chopped up 70% cacao chocolate bar. I will definitely be making these aga...
These are SO good and I love the no added sugar option! Without the added liquid from the maple syrup, though, the dough is pretty crumbly (I had to work it through with my hands). I added cocon...
Made it according to the recipe the first time, except I can't do egg yolks, so substituted for egg yolk replacer and did not add the maple syrup. They were quite dense, and yummy. The second ...