Ingredients50 m servings 174
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine almond flour, dates, cherries, walnuts, chia seeds, baking soda, and sea salt in a large bowl; whisk to blend. Add coconut oil, egg, maple syrup, and vanilla extract; blend well with a spoon or fork until dough comes together.
- Scoop dough onto prepared baking sheets with a small cookie scoop.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, about 15 minutes. Turn off oven and let cookies sit with oven door closed, about 10 minutes more. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use dates and dried cherries with no sugar added.
- Omit maple syrup for the Paleo or "Whole 30" version of these cookies.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 174 calories; 13 12.3 3.8 8 67 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Excellent recipe! I did lower the temperature to 325 and increase the cooking time to 25 minutes so that I could just leave the oven on and bake a second batch. Will definitely be baking these a...
These are good - a nice healthy alternative to white flour/sugar cookies. I omitted the maple syrup, but added in some chopped up 70% cacao chocolate bar. I will definitely be making these aga...
Followed the recipe as written. These turned out very moist and delicious! I brought them to work and my coworkers raved over them and asked for the recipe.
I made this with a few changes given what I had in the house. I used 1/2 cup dried less sugar cranberries instead of cherries. Instead of dates I added chocolate chips. I had sesame seeds so I p...
These are SO good and I love the no added sugar option! Without the added liquid from the maple syrup, though, the dough is pretty crumbly (I had to work it through with my hands). I added cocon...
Made it according to the recipe the first time, except I can't do egg yolks, so substituted for egg yolk replacer and did not add the maple syrup. They were quite dense, and yummy. The second ...