Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 508
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until slightly translucent, about 3 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook until slightly tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in sazon seasoning. Reduce heat to low and and simmer until flavors combine, about 3 minutes.
- Stir ground beef into the saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until crumbly and no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Add tomato puree; reduce heat, cover, and simmer sauce, about 10 minutes.
- Slice sweet potato into noodles using the thin julienne blade on a mandoline.
- Fill a pot with water; add 1 teaspoon olive oil and a pinch of salt. Bring to a gentle boil. Add sweet potato noodles and cook, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from water and drain.
- Transfer sweet potato noodles to serving plates. Sprinkle feta cheese on top. Cover with sauce. Season with salt and black pepper.
You might also like
Per Serving: 508 calories; 24 55.5 19 75 3989 Full nutrition