Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h servings 386 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9-inch tube pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter and flour a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)).
- Beat butter and sugar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat eggs, 1 at a time into the butter mixture.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Stir flour mixture into butter mixture until smooth batter forms. Fold in cherries and raisins. Pour batter into prepared fluted tube pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until evenly browned, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Cool cake in the tube pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 386 calories; 13.7 g fat; 62.7 g carbohydrates; 5.4 g protein; 100 mg cholesterol; 404 mg sodium. Full nutrition