Spicy Garlic Aioli
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 15 m servings 205
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 cup)
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cut chile peppers in half from top to bottom; remove the stem, seeds, and ribs. Place peppers with cut sides down onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Cook under the preheated broiler until the skin of the peppers has blackened and blistered, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Place blackened peppers into a bowl and tightly seal with plastic wrap. Allow peppers to steam as they cool, about 20 minutes. Remove and discard skins. Mince peppers.
- Mix mayonnaise, garlic, parsley, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl with roasted peppers. Refrigerate until flavors have blended, 8 hours to overnight.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Peppers can be roasted over gas flame instead of broiled in the oven, if desired.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 205 calories; 21.9 2.5 0.6 10 303 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1