Mini Cast Iron Skillet S'mores
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 m servings 96 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 s'mores)
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Place 1 graham cracker square in each of 4 miniature cast iron skillets. Top each graham cracker square with 1 piece of chocolate, and 1/2 marshmallow.
- Place skillets in the preheated oven and cook until marshmallows begin to brown, about 3 minutes.
- Remove miniature skillets from oven and gently press marshmallows into chocolate with a spatula.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 96 calories; 4 g fat; 14.8 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 2 mg cholesterol; 51 mg sodium. Full nutrition