Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 211
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 10-inch round)
- Pour vegetable oil in a cast iron skillet; place in the oven. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix cream-style corn, cornmeal, buttermilk, sour cream, yogurt, eggs, salt, and red chile pepper together in a bowl to form batter. Remove skillet from oven using oven mitts; pour in batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges pull away from skillet, 30 to 40 minutes. Spread butter over top.
- Cook's Note:
- Buttermilk can be substituted with milk, if desired.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 211 calories; 9.8 27.1 6.1 60 632 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1