Mardi Gras Jambalaya
8 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 274
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 cups)
- In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium high heat. Season shrimp with salt and pepper if desired. Cook shrimp until just pink, about 1 minute a side, remove and reserve (shrimp will not be fully cooked).
- Season chicken with salt and pepper if desired and in same skillet, brown chicken on all sides, about 5 minutes, remove and reserve.
- Add remaining tablespoon oil to skillet and cook sausage, stirring occasionally until browned, about 4 minutes.
- Stir celery into skillet and cook until translucent, about 3 minutes. Add peppers to skillet and cook until slightly softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add water and Knorr(R) Cajun Sides(TM) - Red Beans & Rice to skillet, stir to combine. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat slightly and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in reserved chicken and shrimp and cook 3 - 4 minutes more or until rice is tender. Let stand 2 minutes. Serve.
Per Serving: 274 calories; 11.5 22.2 18.5 87 503 Full nutrition