Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 242 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves together in a large bowl; add apples and toss to coat. Stir raisins, walnuts, and butter into apple mixture. Spread apple mixture evenly in prepared baking dish. Combine milk and vanilla extract together in a bowl; pour evenly over apple mixture. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until apples are easily pierced with a fork, about 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and stir apples. Bake until apples are very soft and mixture is bubbly, about 30 minutes more.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 242 calories; 11.5 g fat; 35.6 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 52 mg sodium. Full nutrition