Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 258 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 8-inch quiche)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch pie pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl. Season with black pepper and dill.
- Place potato nuggets in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir until almost thawed, about 5 minutes. Add corned beef and onion; cook and stir until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool briefly, about 5 minutes.
- Stir potato nugget mixture into egg mixture. Fold in Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese. Pour into pie pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are firm and cheeses are melted, about 30 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 258 calories; 16.8 g fat; 9.1 g carbohydrates; 18.9 g protein; 309 mg cholesterol; 548 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1