Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 258
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 8-inch quiche)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch pie pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl. Season with black pepper and dill.
- Place potato nuggets in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir until almost thawed, about 5 minutes. Add corned beef and onion; cook and stir until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool briefly, about 5 minutes.
- Stir potato nugget mixture into egg mixture. Fold in Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese. Pour into pie pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are firm and cheeses are melted, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 258 calories; 16.8 9.1 18.9 309 548 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made this and I added my left over vegetables from my St. Patrick’s Day meal plus a couple other leftover items and it turned out great. My husband said “ You can make that again!”;)