Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 262
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 slices)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a fluted tube pan with cooking spray and dust with flour; shake out excess.
- Place melted ice cream, cake mix, and eggs in large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on low speed until combined, about 1 minute. Increase speed to medium-high and mix until smooth, about 2 minutes more. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the deepest part of the cake comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Be sure melted ice cream is exactly 2 cups. You may need more than a pint if using premium ice cream.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 262 calories; 11.2 38.3 5.4 67 399 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1