Ultimate Toffee Ice Cream Cake
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 441
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch baking pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Slice cookie dough and arrange in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan to make crust.
- Bake cookie crust in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 14 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool, about 30 minutes.
- Spread ice cream over cookie crust. Sprinkle half of the toffee bits over the ice cream. Cover with a layer of chocolate shell topping. Sprinkle remaining toffee bits over the topping before it sets.
- Cook's Note:
- Depending on how soft the ice cream gets, you may want to freeze the cake before adding toppings in step 4.
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for making cookies are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on the package if using a different brand.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 441 calories; 24.7 52 5.1 50 173 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
FABULOUS!!! ! Made it for a bbq and there was nothing left! I followed the recipe exactly as written. Next time though I'll spray the bottom of the pan more liberally than I did because the...